A&M up early!?!?

Help Support CattleToday:

SEC :roll: :roll: :roll: Gig Em!, and I'll throw Ole' Miss under the bus, nice opponent in a critical month of football .... 48-0 against pop warner.

Pac 12 May get two teams in! :mrgreen:

East coast guys, take a nap, and set your DVR's to ESPN starting at 10pm for some real football!

Sorry felt it was just time to flick some cr@p. :lol: :lol:

Alan":1xw4d51h said:
SEC :roll: :roll: :roll: Gig Em!, and I'll throw Ole' Miss under the bus, nice opponent in a critical month of football .... 48-0 against pop warner.

East coast guys, take a nap, and set your DVR's to ESPN starting at 10pm for some real football!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Alan got into the sauce early today! :lol:

Deepsouth":16iyncxm said:
Alan":16iyncxm said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Alan got into the sauce early today! :lol:

:lol: :lol:
My DVR is set for the Duck game, 7 o'clock start my time ..... I'll be passed out by half time ..... I hate these late starts! While typing ..... 38-24 Aggies, field goal Aggies!

SEC west can take some pointers from the Pac 12! :D

Alan":1uyal1kz said:
On a serious note, A&M got out by the skin of their teeth
Got the win but ugly as he!!. Still plenty of room for improvement. They did seem to play with a bit more confidence for a bunch of freshmen.

Deepsouth":1vywbnm9 said:
shaneb":1vywbnm9 said:
WOW. Auburn gave that game away.

I know your talking about the two fumbles at the end of the game. However Auburn never had the lead. They played from behind the whole game. Texas A&M beat their butts.

:nod: I only got to watch the first half but i was not impressed. It looked like the rankings should have been the other way around. Tamu deserved the win. They have been just skating by making come back wins. You cant win a championship like that.

Latest posts