Help Support CattleToday:

glover36

Reaction score
Picture_3.jpg

Picture_2.jpg

Picture_4.jpg

Picture2.jpg

Picture_5.jpg

Mud??!! Man oh man glover, what the heck's goin' on over there??!

THere's still two feet of snow on this side of Canada, and over there...mud!! :eek:

because you can go 4 high in a sinlge row with out it topling over we only put it on its sides when we store a bit under tarps. iluvabeef i dont know whats happeneing was -24 last week now its +5 today

MillIronQH":24u71xyk said:
Okay really dumb question.

Why do you stack your hay on end instead of on it's side???Z

Another dumb question.....what did you use to get the rolls up that high? Top rolls must be 16'-20' off the ground?

MillIronQH":1cvwkgxj said:
Okay really dumb question.

Why do you stack your hay on end instead of on it's side???Z

Why they used the ladder of course! :lol: :lol:

used our normal tractors jd 2755 with loader and 2550 with loader they will stack it that hight those are 4x5's the ladder is for raccoon traps because we get around 50 coons a year a guy traps them for f ree he keeps the skins i will post more tonight

nope boss got out 2 years ago only milked 40 cows tho says any young person who comes along and wants to start it up he would take them up its a perfect barn to add on to

As opposed to a parlor barn...

My Daddy milked cows for many years in a flat barn, then rennovated it into a parlor barn, then built a parlor barn. Parlor barns have the person putting the milkers on then taking them off below the cows udders...kind of like at the person's chest level.

Alice

Latest posts