A little mixed up

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
This is Colin and he's my newest grand kid. Step-son married about a month ago and this rug rat came with the package. The kid ain't had a dad in his life much, so pulling this tractor we bought him isn't all his fault. Took me a few minutes to convince this 4 year old that driving the tractor was a lot easier than pulling it. :lol:

311A8FCD-843F-4408-8851-81B7070885E7-173-0000001490E43F2C.jpg

Thanks! Wasn't impressed with the 2WD plastic tires cause they tend to not get a lot of traction. Also, the load limit of that trailer is only 22 lbs, but thankfully it was enough to handle his pumpkin harvest. :lol:

Nice present grandpa! I agree he is on the right track now. (I'm assuming you will teach him that its gay to have his britches sagging - right) ;-)

3waycross":1e5yazlu said:
Deepsouth":1e5yazlu said:
He's learning but he needs a belt. :D

and maybe some butt! :lol2:

Thanks! He's a really good kid and this is the first time we've had him for a full weekend. Loves to play outside, too. And yes, he suffers from the dreaded noassatall disease.

Hey them two for the price of one deals is ok. To many kids growing up with out a dad these days, always glad to see one of the little guys get the full family deal.Slick you and that little guy will have a lot of fun before he is grown.

It takes a big man to step in and be a dad where there isn't one and I think I see where he got it from. :nod: He's a lucky kid to be surounded by good men.

Red Bull Breeder":hrw5n7yr said:
Hey them two for the price of one deals is ok. To many kids growing up with out a dad these days, always glad to see one of the little guys get the full family deal.Slick you and that little guy will have a lot of fun before he is grown.

I'm sure we will. He's slowly getting interested in the calves, so I'll have a good helper one day.

cow pollinater":hrw5n7yr said:
It takes a big man to step in and be a dad where there isn't one and I think I see where he got it from. :nod: He's a lucky kid to be surounded by good men.

I'm really proud of the step-son because his sperm donor hardly ever came around after the divorce, much less paid child support. He's taken Colin on as his own and seems to be doing a pretty good job. That kid will find lots of love around this family.

i got 10 of them they are the best thing in my eyes around here even when daughter calls and says shes gotta work will you pickup the boys and ive shyyt to do cheap farm hands peanut butter and kolaid quess who opens gates 3 grills 7 boys 17years to 7 spellin is correct br

Latest posts