A little hiatus

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
People come up MIA on here all the time. I've always thought that was a little rude. You always wonder what happened to them. As odd as it may sound to some, we have a form of interpersonal communication here. We also build relationships. I believe I'm going to take a break for a while. Not leaving mad, and I will probably be back. The evangelical rodeo/cowboy ministry that I do, has experienced some growth. To be completely honest, I need to achieve some personal growth to be able to meet those demands. My email, will not let notifications from CT through. I doubt anybody needs to get in touch with me, but a sprinkling of people here can contact me directly. Those people can feel free to pass my information along. No need in me getting my own thread locked, but I would appreciate prayers. Specifically for: strength, a deeper understanding of the scriptures, and to put put my self aside. The lost seldom come to the word, the word must go to the lost. Signing off.

Evangelical rodeo/cowboy ministry. Bigfoot , you and I are both from Ky, but I have no clue what that is. I guess I'll have to start Googling. Anyway, best of luck.

I understand, and am thankful for your efforts Bigfoot, and will be glad when you can come back to CT.
Will be praying for you and that ministry.

Latest posts