A little Explanation:

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
It's a slow day in a little East Texas town. The sun is beating down, and the streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in
debt, and everybody lives on credit.....

On this particular day a rich tourist from back east is driving through town. He stops at the motel and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one to spend the night.

As soon as the man walks upstairs, the owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill at the supplier of feed and fuel.

The guy at the Farmer's Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and
has had to offer her "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the hotel owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the rich traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, picks up the $100 bill, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, pockets the money, and leaves town.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything. However, the whole town is now out of debt and now looks to the future with a lot more optimism.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the United States Government is conducting business today.

:clap: The only way money can come into exsistance is by way of loans.If there were no debts there would be no money in circulation.A bit like a hampster wheel.Only about 3% of money supply is actual physical money,the rest exsists on computer.
Money is essentially created by goverment out of thin air. :shock:
Where does the interest go??

I saw them do that routine at the Presley's at Branson with a one dollar debt a number of years ago, back when I could afford to go to Branson.

chrisy":350igc6a said:
That my friend is how it works the World over.... sad but true.

It was a joke chrisy. Learn to have a little fun and quit analyzing everything and taking everything so serious.

:p :p :p

alisonb":1b4toagz said:

If you really want to know this, be prepared to deal with the answers. Start googling and jump into the rabbit hole.

You might want to check out The Creature from Jekyll Island......

grannysoo":1lkoh0th said:
alisonb":1lkoh0th said:

If you really want to know this, be prepared to deal with the answers. Start googling and jump into the rabbit hole.

Fiat currency. Bretton-Woods. That ought to keep her busy for about 100 years.

grannysoo":3alttorf said:
HerefordSire":3alttorf said:
Fiat currency. Bretton-Woods. That ought to keep her busy for about 100 years.

At least............ :mrgreen:

I re-read the same stuff over and over just so I get the euphoric feeling again. :kid: :kid: :kid:

Another good one is to look at the Federal Reserve in 1913 and then go back to Andrew Jackson in the mid 1830s.

chrisy":289jfdh9 said:
HerefordSire":289jfdh9 said:
chrisy":289jfdh9 said:
That my friend is how it works the World over.... sad but true.

It was a joke chrisy. Learn to have a little fun and quit analyzing everything and taking everything so serious.

:p :p :p
Ha Ha dig dig....kettle black :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you got it. :kid: :kid: :kid:

Good story, but I don't get it. You said nothing was produced, no one earned anything but people were getting paid for their services or product. Basically, the clerk payed his debt with the $100 that was owed him by the hooker. Same as me selling calves and paying off the feed store.

Fred":18i11n3f said:
Good story, but I don't get it. You said nothing was produced, no one earned anything but people were getting paid for their services or product. Basically, the clerk payed his debt with the $100 that was owed him by the hooker. Same as me selling calves and paying off the feed store.

The butcher now owes $25 on his income tax.

The pig farmer owes $10.

The co-op owes $25 on their taxes.

No money wa ever really spent. Do you see how good the government works?

Fred":np8darg8 said:
Fred
The hotel man borrowed the money from the visitor in a sense (used money that was not his) and pay off his debt everyone else got paid but the hotel manager because he didn't have any money after the transaction was made yes he was out of debt but instead of being able to pocket the money the prostitute gave him he didn't get anything in return
I hope now you can see thru this muddy water

Fred":n3vaujfl said:
HMmmm. Are you sure the 100 wasn't "borrowed" from the man looking for a room and then paid back? :???:

grannysoo":3up5tgii said:
alisonb wrote:
Money is essentially created by goverment out of thin air.

That was sort of a rhetorical question Grannysoo but thanx :D.Have been down the rabbit hole about a year ago..... :shock:.Another interesting one-The Money Masters and google Reality Zone sometime.

Latest posts