A little Explanation:

Help Support CattleToday:

0128EA1.gif

That was sort of a rhetorical question Grannysoo but thanx :D.Have been down the rabbit hole about a year ago..... :shock:.Another interesting one-The Money Masters and google Reality Zone sometime.[/quote]

Glad you've been in down in the hole. It's an interesting place to visit. So many people just don't get it and don't want to get it.

alisonb":3mkhwcsn said:
That was sort of a rhetorical question Grannysoo but thanx :D.Have been down the rabbit hole about a year ago..... :shock:.Another interesting one-The Money Masters and google Reality Zone sometime.

Glad you've been in down in the hole. It's an interesting place to visit. So many people just don't get it and don't want to get it.

backhoeboogie":327creoh said:
The butcher now owes $25 on his income tax.

The pig farmer owes $10.

The co-op owes $25 on their taxes.

No money wa ever really spent. Do you see how good the government works?

That's a good point and exactly right, the rich man did't get any interest on his money either. The whole cycle is ready to repeat it's self again. If we assume these expenses are unavoidable and are recurring it would take the rich man's 100 dollars plus 100 dollars each person plus the taxes owed to pay cash for future goods and services. In effect this money was stolen, then returned, imagine if the man had returned early, and demanded his $100 back. I suppose in this story the rich man is a metaphor for the bank.

Ryder":kyacvvtg said:
Have you ever tried to explain to somebody that the money they put in the bank for safe keeping is not in the bank anymore? That can be an exercise in futility.
The bank has to retain a 10% reserve so the 90% is loaned out to 'somebody'.'Somebody' then deposits the 90% into his bank account.
That bank then retains 10% and loans 90% of that amount to 'somebody else'.
'Somebody else' then deposits the 90% into his bank account.....,this happens 9 times.Each time interest is charged! :stop: :stop: How do we get off the bandwagon??

I do not remember the gold standerd, But I do remember the silver standerd, when paper was backed by something real... Paper money is just a promise , that is it , offer by the U.S. Reserve...Me personally do not like I.O.U.s ... I try to keep a large part of what wealth I have in solid things, i.e....Guns , silver( like better than gold) and lots of ammo...In the past 10 years silver is up 3 or 4 times... some of my ammo stores is up over 10 times..

Also land , and cattle they are both real...Silver is for taxes on land( incase paper goes bad) and guns and ammo is to protect it all.

Ryder":1fkpc9dw said:
alftn":1fkpc9dw said:
I do not remember the gold standerd, But I do remember the silver standerd, when paper was backed by something real... Paper money is just a promise ,
And aint that a real comfort :?: :( :help:

Comforting indeed. Like when someone says "I'm from the gubernment and I'm here to help you."

Paper money / Fiat currency. Circle them wagons folks.......

Latest posts