A Good Video

Help Support CattleToday:

Lots of good young cowboys/cowgirls coming out of that Stephenville area and always have been it seems.

What is that on her stirrups?
Sure are lots of sorry comments under that video. I really don't know crap about that event, but I don't believe it's all the horse.

You know, if I went in a pen full horses, and you asked me to pick some fast ones just based on their phenotype, that old gray would be way down my list. He also appears to be drug free (like you could tell from a 4 minute video).
I didn't notice the comments, but I've been in the game long enough to know what people said. Jealousy has an ugly face.

I dated and was married to a drum runner for 10 years and yes, those girls can be brutal. That is a highly trained horse and any one of those people making bad comments would give an eye tooth for it. Looked like socks and boots for the horse hanging from the stirrups.

I'm on a phone, and can't see the video well. She probably has boots, and wraps velcroed on her stirrups.

greybeard":20n2n19c said:
slick4591":20n2n19c said:
Looked like socks and boots for the horse hanging from the stirrups.
I dunno. I've had horses years ago, but nothing 'fancy' at all.

Not to drag an old post back to life, but what she has on her stirrups are splint boots and bell boots. Protects the horse from over reaching and give support to the cannon bone.

Latest posts