A good chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

purecountry

Reaction score
This travelling salesman was having lunch in a little coffee shop, in a one-light town on his way home to the big city. As he ate quietly at his window seat, he noticed a boy, about 10, sit down on the curb across the street. The young lad pulled out a cigarette from his left pocket, a Zippo from the right, and calmly took a long drag before blowing smoke-circles into the cool fall morning. The man saw no one resembling a parent figure, and thought, "He's pretty young for that."

When he had finished his meal and paid the waitress, he walked out onto the street and looked across to see the boy now holding a beer in one hand. The man couldn't believe a youth of 10 years would be pulling on a bottle in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Almost annoyed that no one seemed to care for the child, the man crossed the street, walked up and said, "Excuse me there, big guy...should you be doin' that?"

The boy replied,"Doin what?". The man said, "Well...uh, smokin and drinkin. How old are you?". The boy said, "Old enough." The man quickly scolded, "That stuff is mighty bad for you!". The boy quickly scoffed back at him, "My grandpappy lived to be 105 years old I'll have you know, sir!!"

The man looked him in the eye and said, "You're gonna try and tell me that your grandpappy lived to be 105 by smokin' cigarettes and drinkin' beer??"

The boy sneered at him and said, "Nope. He lived to be 105 by minding his own damn business!!"

:lol: :cboy: :lol: :cboy: :lol:

Have a good night everyone.

Latest posts