A Friends Website

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Heres the website of a former southerner- that decided to retire in the north country- and that in between fishing and making traditional Indian bows and arrows, which he has used for bringing down several deer with- plus some great diamond willow canes-- is great help working cows and at brandings....I got him started on making the neckerchief slides which I was just making plain- and he decided to engrave-- and now have to fight him for deer antlers :D ;-)

http://www.woodandstonecreation.com/index.html

your friend has a nice webbsite.an i can tell he puts alot of work into the walking sticks an canes.can tell he puts alot of painstaking details in making them.

alacattleman":2i7xbsj4 said:
show time":2i7xbsj4 said:
Amazing work! I hope he realizes how talented he is ;-)
he's a southener, sure he knows, if you dont believe it just ask him
:p

I don't think your read his website very good...Montana :nod: I just had to give ya a hard time!! :lol2:

show time":aye39eno said:
alacattleman":aye39eno said:
show time":aye39eno said:
Amazing work! I hope he realizes how talented he is ;-)
he's a southener, sure he knows, if you dont believe it just ask him
:p

I don't think your read his website very good...Montana :nod: I just had to give ya a hard time!! :lol2:
Read it again show t.
He is in Montana now, but he is from Louisiana. (Just had to give you a hard time.)

But we don't know where you are from. You don't have your location in the avatar space like most people.
That in itself tells us something. But would still like to know where you are located.

show time":14h539he said:
Missouri...AKA Missoura (tee hee) My secret is out!
We got you now. :lol: The helicopter blades are making that noise you hear.

Put your state in the space your avatar goes. See how others do it.
Makes it easier to keep up with people, and I need all the help I can get.

Ryder":1clyza2v said:
show time":1clyza2v said:

I feel like a deer caught in the head lights!!! I thought about putting my info in that special space...also thought about adding my picture...but...I already have enough ppl dreaming about me! :nod: You know that one song that goes "well i guess it would be nice, if i could touch your body..." Well, they wrote that about me, lol. ;-)

show time":182uh8b1 said:
Ryder":182uh8b1 said:
show time":182uh8b1 said:

I feel like a deer caught in the head lights!!! I thought about putting my info in that special space...also thought about adding my picture...but...I already have enough ppl dreaming about me! :nod: You know that one song that goes "well i guess it would be nice, if i could touch your body..." Well, they wrote that about me, lol. ;-)
Now you've done it.
A picture is now mandatory :!: :!: :!: :nod:

Umm, ok...just to clear that up...just a joke! And that ole boy sure does have a nice website huh???!

show time":1n073bpb said:
Umm, ok...just to clear that up...just a joke! And that ole boy sure does have a nice website huh???!
What do you mean, "just a joke,"
Don't you know that everybody is very serious on the boards and there is no joking around? :hat:

Yes, very good website.

Latest posts