A few Simmentals

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne,

Thanks for posting. I like your cattle plus I share your passion for Simmentals.

Regarding your pictures, they are are small on my screen. I notice some pictures posted on CT are resized down. I am posting one below to demonstrate:

6y1myr.jpg

Jeanne - Simme Valley":xtzdxa51 said:
Tim -thanks.
BR - how did you do yours? My pictures were on my phone, so I emailed them to my computer. Then I clicked "add image" and chose the size for Message Boards. What do you do??

If they are on Facebook, I click on them and hit download. If on my laptop, I download to desktop. If on my phone, I download to photo gallery. Then I open TinyPic. I download from desktop or photo gallery to tinypic. Then copy the URL into my post.

If you add the picture by the add image button they are just thumbnails (click to make them bigger).. If you use Tinypic, Postimg, etc and get a link from there, then paste the link, it'll be a bigger image, just takes a couple more steps

Jeanne
I like the red one too, how is she bred? Is De-calf a purebred? Sure is sow bellied!
We have two ZsaZsa embryos due in the fall, one September and one October, sired by Upperclass. We bought three, and all three stuck, but the first one was born premature and dead. I am really looking forward to these two! I hope at least one of them is a heifer.

Is TinyPic a cell phone app?
FSR - Yes, De-Calf is a PB. She is sired by Upperclass. De-Calf & Clinicque are both out of one of my donor cows, CLO Sweet Sensation (out of War Diva). It's not just the pic, she is really big ribbed & bellied down. I have a set of twin heifers (embryo's) born this January that are full sibs to De-Calf.
The red one is a Beef Maker out of a Shock Force x Miss Power Lass (donor by Power Stroke)
Good luck on the two embryo's. Simme Valley ZsaZsa was a sweetheart as a calf. Hope your babies have the same temperament. Bill Conley was our judge and he bought her after using her Supreme Champion at NY State Fair.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1ecqitsz said:
Is TinyPic a cell phone app?
FSR - Yes, De-Calf is a PB. She is sired by Upperclass. De-Calf & Clinicque are both out of one of my donor cows, CLO Sweet Sensation (out of War Diva). It's not just the pic, she is really big ribbed & bellied down. I have a set of twin heifers (embryo's) born this January that are full sibs to De-Calf.
The red one is a Beef Maker out of a Shock Force x Miss Power Lass (donor by Power Stroke)
Good luck on the two embryo's. Simme Valley ZsaZsa was a sweetheart as a calf. Hope your babies have the same temperament. Bill Conley was our judge and he bought her after using her Supreme Champion at NY State Fair.

TinyPic is available on your phone or computer by using your internet explorer. Just go to their website to convert your photo to a format for message boards or forums. Then copy the conversion here.

I have two really nice Upperclass heifers, and both have great attitudes. I like them both. The one below looks pretty good; she is a January Upperclass x RRJS Frog (In Dew Time donor). The picture was taken the end of April.
1z65fth.jpg

Now I am really looking forward to my two Upperclass x Zsa Zsa embryos!
That red heifer should make a great cow with Beef Maker as her sire. I gave Bright Raven a few straws of that semen to use...

Thanks -
Nice, really stout, clean fronted little January. You will have fun with her. I have some Beef Maker cows in the herd - really nice, good uddered. This heifer is probably the cleanest fronted BM I ever had. She's due in January to Classified.

Latest posts