A few pics to share

Help Support CattleToday:

Is this the Balancer heifer you are thinking of, or is it one of the other two red ones? Paint a couple of the black heifers red and it gets even more interesting.
IMG_0827.jpg

Julian":1pd0ycvw said:
3waycross":1pd0ycvw said:
Julian":1pd0ycvw said:
Hmmmmmm... :idea:

You two can just plan on leaving that red Balancer heifer out of this deal. :nod:

Like I said "3," all you have to do is out sweet-talk my wife. :nod: Good luck!
:heart: :p :oops: :nod: In my "checkered" past, I have been known to speak convincing nothings to the gentler gender :p :lol: ! What kind of negotiations are you gentlemen willing to consider involving my acting as a consultant and interceding in a contract that will benefit everyone concerned? You must understand that there can be no restrictions regarding the number of canes and/or animals in the final analysis! :roll: 8) :idea:

DOC HARRIS

Julian":3bt214lm said:
Is this the Balancer heifer you are thinking of, or is it one of the other two red ones? Paint a couple of the black heifers red and it gets even more interesting.
IMG_0827.jpg

Well she certainly is an eye catcher. :)

Julian":3qyxnlrg said:
IMG_0827.jpg

Well.......I haven't seen her for a month but I believe that's the little darlin in question. She sure is growing :shock:

BTW did John show you the linebred Govenor dtr I left there to be pasture bred to Boaz. She would be the big black pretty one that follows you around like a puppy.