Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Couldn't wait for the new board to post a few. :D

Corona Arch
063.jpg

Creek on the hike out to Morning Glory Natural Bridge
107.jpg

View off the balcony of the cabin we stayed in at the Winery.
619.jpg

My boss is a travel fanatic and her hubby has a good job so they take a big vacation every year.

this spring they went to UTAH and she raved about it for months after she got back.

She had some beautiful photos as well but wanted to show them to everybody on her smart phone. that is the most irritating habit. flash the photo at me and then yank it back to show me another one.

pdfangus":xlxmfqzw said:
....wanted to show them to everybody on her smart phone. that is the most irritating habit. flash the photo at me and then yank it back to show me another one.

I agree, and I can't see any photo clearly on someone's phone. Maybe my vision is starting to go.

Farmgirl10, those are spectacular photos. Winery? Great thing to combine with the views! ;-)

Gale Seddon":2lm3zhzq said:
pdfangus":2lm3zhzq said:
....wanted to show them to everybody on her smart phone. that is the most irritating habit. flash the photo at me and then yank it back to show me another one.

I agree, and I can't see any photo clearly on someone's phone. Maybe my vision is starting to go.

Farmgirl10, those are spectacular photos. Winery? Great thing to combine with the views! ;-)

Thanks. It was a very beautiful place and the locals in the area are really nice. And the winery was great, loaded up on enough wine for the next few anniversaries. They have an amazing Late Harvest Gewurztraminer, something i typically have a hard time finding.

Oh and I forgot to mention, the John Wayne movie Rio Grande was actually filmed where the last picture was taken.

CottageFarm":ksoq9ji5 said:
Great pics FG10. Moab is a pretty amazing area.
The wine is certainly the icing on the cake. :D
It really is, the first time I was there I feel in love with it. So when I got engaged I wanted to get married In Arches NP and somehow everything worked out flawlessly. Luckily my husband feel in love with the area too, so when he gets out of the army I don't think we are going to stay in the midwest. :) I'd love to wake up and see that every morning.

Gale Seddon":30970kh0 said:
FarmGirl10":30970kh0 said:
They have an amazing Late Harvest Gewurztraminer, something i typically have a hard time finding.

I'd have a hard time saying it, never mind finding it! :)
You and me both, lol. But its worth it, its one of those wines that you either love or hate.

Latest posts