Reaction score
HPIM0694.jpg

HPIM0695.jpg

HPIM0698.jpg

HPIM0693.jpg

HPIM0684.jpg

HPIM0691.jpg

rattler

Looks like ya'll need to lay off burning coal in your fireplaces. The smog there looks terrible. :lol: Remember, we should all try to reduce our carbon footprints. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is so beautiful. We are so flat here and trees just don't hold their leaves (it's too windy I think) I just don't see views like that around here.
Thank you for the pics.

joe it took a spell for it to burn off this morning.We had fog over frost.Have you had any frost yet?

iowahawkeyes the color ain't great this year been too dry the folage is late comeing off this year.Would like to see some pic of your neck of the wood's.

rattler

I will say thanks to everyone that has posted pictures. It has made me fell like I have been on vacation this year and truly enjoyed them. Thanks

No frost yet Rattler. Was cool this morning, in the mid forties got up to 78 this afternoon. Supposed to get colder next week - maybe. We need some rain here pretty bad - again.

beautiful pic there.. i like the one of the sun coming thru the trees # 1 nice hills... thanks for sharing... pic are great ! Rose :D

Your welcome Rose. I enjoy takeing picture's.I like other's pic's to get to see other parts of the country and never home.

rattler

You are welcome alabama their not as purty as they were last year ther forcasting shower's for tonight and tuesday they allcome down if it rain's.Hope it rain's for a week.

rattler

Great pictures, Rattler. We don't get a beautiful view like that anywhere close to here. Makes me homesick for north Missouri.

Thank you Green Creek these pic's were taken off our back porch.Gonna go up on the mountain this week end and take a few to post.

rattler

Latest posts