A few more bred heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

BRG

Reaction score
Lot H4 - LMG Miss Cinnamon 1310

Lot H5 - LMG Miss Candy 1314

Lot H6 - LMG Miss MTX 1298

Well, since they are outliers because of color, I'll have to dock my offer. But I'll still give you market price if you pay shipping. :cowboy:

You always have some nice looking animals. :tiphat:

Of the sires your using, which one do you think has the most consistency right now?

Commercialfarmer":3sflt1g5 said:
Well, since they are outliers because of color, I'll have to dock my offer. But I'll still give you market price if you pay shipping. :cowboy:

You always have some nice looking animals. :tiphat:

Of the sires your using, which one do you think has the most consistency right now?

I would say of our proven sires, it would be Vin Diesel, and of the unproven ones, that would be Grand Statement. (only 1 calf crop)

BRG":243j37z5 said:
Commercialfarmer":243j37z5 said:

I would say of our proven sires, it would be Vin Diesel, and of the unproven ones, that would be Grand Statement. (only 1 calf crop)

I scanned through your website in the past and really liked the looks of Vin Diesel and a few others. I've tinkered with the idea of going to more red cattle. (purely an opinion, but seems like the very few red calves we get end up weaning better going through the summer)

Keep posting em.

Ideal balance, outstanding hip, good shape on the lower quarter, very feminine, yet powerful. In short a well muscled, very correct, broody heifer, strong in all the traditional weaknesses of the breed.

KNERSIE":5q3u7hym said:
Ideal balance, outstanding hip, good shape on the lower quarter, very feminine, yet powerful. In short a well muscled, very correct, broody heifer, strong in all the traditional weaknesses of the breed.

Not saying she isn't "special" i like her too but i think 2 has a more feminine head and neck and i love her topline. I would like to put the front end of 2 on the rear end of 3

2 lacks the balance and middle of 3 and 1. There is a point where being a goo broody heifer is enough for me and going any further on the femininity side will just lead to overly refined harder doing cattle. Not saying it's applicable to the three heifers posted, but just saying. That is usually where the showring and the real world becomes miss each other.

Latest posts