A few months worth of pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

smnherf

Reaction score
I downloaded all 350 pictures off my camera the other day. Hard to beleive that summer is almost gone, and kids are in school. Now I know what they mean when they say the older you get the faster time goes by. Thought I would update those that are interested in a couple of the bulls that I had posted earlier.

DSCN4736.JPG

DSCN4738.JPG

A couple of pictures after ultrasounding bulls in mid April

DSCN4794.JPG

Heifers out on grass. What a great feeling. No more feeding them in the mud and I let the bull do the work this summer
DSCN4797.JPG

closeup of the bull 0819

DSCN4869.JPG

Some cow pictures taken early July. Still nice and green.

DSCN4851.JPG

A home raised yearling, 0952, out with the cows for about 2 weeks. He is aggressively chasing cows.

DSCN4853.JPG

Side view of 0952

DSCN4862.JPG

calf out of 0709 and first calf heifer.

DSCN4997.JPG

0952 after being with cows all summer.

DSCN5006.JPG

0956 after being with cows all summer too. A home raised M326 son.

DSCN5003.JPG

Another of 0956

Thanks for looking

alacattleman":3qktddld said:
yeah i was afraid to comment before, but they do look good :cowboy:

Thanks for the compliments, but don't be afraid, I am a big boy that tan take anything that can be said. I learned a long time ago that
one persons opinion is just that. I am more interested in why some people think the way they do and once in a while I can even learn something new.

smnherf":3jde1f87 said:
alacattleman":3jde1f87 said:
yeah i was afraid to comment before, but they do look good :cowboy:

Thanks for the compliments, but don't be afraid, I am a big boy that tan take anything that can be said. I learned a long time ago that
one persons opinion is just that. I am more interested in why some people think the way they do and once in a while I can even learn something new.
well they look great... but i cant trust my judgment i was afraid i was wrong
:cowboy:

We were to the Black Hills this past weekend and I have to say the South Dakota sure looks good this year. Mostly green except for right close to the Hills. Nice looking cattle too.

I like the cattle, but seeing that older combine in the background made my heart skip a beat...brings back lots of fond memories.

alexfarms":3qsamrfa said:
I like the cattle, but seeing that older combine in the background made my heart skip a beat...brings back lots of fond memories.

Thanks, but the combine belongs to the neighbor. I am sure it could be purcased for the right price. I have some memories with a red pull type combine too. I don't have any desire to go back to those days though.