A few (lot's) pics of calves and cows.

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
.When we had snow
IMGP0932.jpg

Steer
IMGP0948.jpg

Mandy and twins (I AI'd Mandy this morning)
IMGP0964.jpg

Valentine (mom had uterine prolapse Valentines day evening both are doing great)
IMGP0966.jpg

Lou Lou's steer
IMGP0980.jpg

Lou Lou first calver
IMGP0982.jpg

Twin heifers
IMGP0985.jpg

Gelbvieh heifer calf
IMGP0988.jpg

Black Gelbvieh heifer calf
IMGP0989.jpg

A couple calves snoozing in the calf shelter
IMGP0990.jpg

Last calf born (bull), sleepy from all that milk
IMGP0993.jpg

Little Miss Sunshine's heifer calf, I finally got more than her snout in the pic
IMGP0997.jpg

A few calves, ugh all this mud..
IMGP0999.jpg

Heifer with an attitude
IMGP1006.jpg

Miss Keen with her bull calf (AI'd miss keen this morning)
IMGP1012.jpg

A few hungry babies, they cannot even wait for me to drop it in the feeder. This group is becoming a pain in the butt..
Mar15_0002-1.jpg

Commercial heifer calf
IMGP1007.jpg

Thanks Randi, ALA and Big Bull.

ALA the sire is a PB Gelbvieh he is a freedom fog son and his dam (Mandy with the twins) is gold with full blood in her pedigree. He is still wooly from winter and has not slicked up yet. His sire was super hairy as a calf and yearling now is is super slick. Hair is a god thing in these parts.

I AI'd Miss Keen to JRI Fully Exposed and Mandy to Ozz Ideal . One of my Moderator heifers will be bred tonight and I think I am going to put fully exposed in her.

The pics do not do the calves justice but it is the best I can do with my phone..

Very nice calves,....love those gelbviehs, been thinkin hard about introducing that breed to some baldies. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

So nice to see all those healthy happy babies enjoying the sunshine!! Wonderful calf crop hd, tried to pick a favorite but could not. No wonder you are so proud of them! :tiphat: