DSCF0032-1.jpg

Maple leaves against a clear blue sky

DSCF0033-1.jpg

Rooty path

DSCF0063-1.jpg

Virginia Creeper on an old university building

DSCF0069-1.jpg

Light creeping down on nature's fall splendour

you sure got an eye for those kind of things. My friend and I were talkin about this talent a few days ago when he said he wished he had a camera to take pictures. I told him that everything I would take a picture of people would just ask "why did you take a picture of that". I dont have an eye for art.

you sure got an eye for those kind of things. My friend and I were talkin about this talent a few days ago when he said he wished he had a camera to take pictures. I told him that everything I would take a picture of people would just ask "why did you take a picture of that". I dont have an eye for art.

Always enjoy your pictures. Thanks and keep up the good work!

That is really beautiful! specially since I dont get to see them in florida. Thanks for sharing!

Always enjoy your pictures. The trees here are just now thinking about changing. Will be pretty colorful in two or three more weeks.

Thanks for the comments. :)

I love fall, but I hate it too. For two reasons each:

Love it:
1. My b-day's in the fall (coming up in 4 days form now :banana: )
2. It's stunningly beautiful out

Hate it:
1. Colours don't last as long as you'd want them to
2. Winter's on its way.

I dunno about the rest of you, but my favorite pics are #'s 2 and 3. #2's my wallpaper btw...

I'd have to say #3. Angle of the light on the tree trunk and the way it filters thru to the undergrowth make it pop.

Latest posts