A Different Christmas Poem

Help Support CattleToday:

Texan":hdras961 said:
Crowderfarms":hdras961 said:
All the gay stuff was started by your Buddy MikeC. My post was as legitimate as can be. Others took it to the extreme. Now dog gonit, take that last statement back. :santa:
Mike's just worried about you. He was hoping it wasn't too late to save you. He probably thought he could embarrass you enough to 'straighten' you up. Probably not, though.
:shock: :shock:

Texan":1og2klio said:
Crowderfarms":1og2klio said:
All the gay stuff was started by your Buddy MikeC. My post was as legitimate as can be. Others took it to the extreme. Now dog gonit, take that last statement back. :santa:
Mike's just worried about you. He was hoping it wasn't too late to save you. He probably thought he could embarrass you enough to 'straighten' you up. Probably not, though.

SAVE CROWDER? You have "GOT" to be kidding!!!????

MikeC":5bq79mul said:
Texan":5bq79mul said:
Crowderfarms":5bq79mul said:

Mike, Texan has got to learn some coon hounds are not worth saving. Sometimes you just have to pick up the old 22 and take that long walk.

Caustic Burno":304qshgw said:
MikeC":304qshgw said:
Texan":304qshgw said:
Crowderfarms":304qshgw said:

Mike, Texan has got to learn some coon hounds are not worth saving. Sometimes you just have to pick up the old 22 and take that long walk.
How true! But then some ain't worth wasting a bullet on either.

TB lady":gl0sefry said:
Hopefully he has more luck hunting coons, then he does with the ladies, so I've heard anyway.

Oh Crowder has plenty of luck with the ladies alright. It's just that they are all over 300 lbs. and so ugly they'd bust a mirror.