Reaction score
My family is healthy
My cows are still on grass
My bills are paid
So I guess in the big scheme of things
I really got it made
Things could be better but they could be a whole lot worse
I could have woke up this morning a passenger in a hearse

Just thought we could use a thread about what's good in our lives right now. Hope everybody has something good going on in their lives to add and I hope that you do.

Actually, I don't have a thing I can legitimately complain about. Everybody in my family is healthy, I'm good financially, my kids are doing great in college, both are like adults and haven't caused me a moment's grief, I don't have any crazy family members or neighbors that cause me any grief, and I could go on and on.

Israel has returned as He said....................... decision time........................tick tock.................................

Just thought we could use a thread about what's good in our lives right now. Hope everybody has something good going on in their lives to add and I hope that you do.

I would hope this pandemic has taught a few of the entitled generation some lessons. There are dozens of things in our daily lives that are privileges and not "rights." We all have the right to be safe, free, and happy. The problem is now, folks aren't happy unless they are out doing all the things they think they are entitled to. I'd be happy if I could stay at home, chase cows, and never have to leave the place. As long as someone would keep the electricity on I'd be good. And probably good even without electricity but it would be rough for a while. Still....none of that is a right...it's a privilege.

Everyone complaining how miserable this pandemic has made them. No school, lost jobs, etc. Just be happy you are alive and healthy for crap's sake.

Ya'll stay safe. ;)

I would hope this pandemic has taught a few of the entitled generation some lessons. There are dozens of things in our daily lives that are privileges and not "rights." We all have the right to be safe, free, and happy. The problem is now, folks aren't happy unless they are out doing all the things they think they are entitled to. I'd be happy if I could stay at home, chase cows, and never have to leave the place. As long as someone would keep the electricity on I'd be good. And probably good even without electricity but it would be rough for a while. Still....none of that is a right...it's a privilege.

Everyone complaining how miserable this pandemic has made them. No school, lost jobs, etc. Just be happy you are alive and healthy for crap's sake.

Ya'll stay safe. ;)
That's how I feel. Having to wear a mask and staying home more doesn't seem that bad to me in the grand scheme of things. I can't imagine a little boredom being a crisis. I heard plenty of stories from my grandparents. I've wondered what if we had to face a Great Depression and World War together?

Latest posts