A couple of PICS from two Hereford Bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, here are a couple of bulls from down here, three pics from the same one and one picture from the second bull.
Tomorrow I am going to a slaughter house for a carcass merit examination, I will take some pictures for you and will post them here tomorrow evening.

a10.jpg

a13.jpg

a14.jpg

A second bull

a12.jpg

Spring is getting closer so the "bull season" will start soon. I will post many pictures during september including some I will take at our National Show (starting 10th of september).

L

Australian":f0z2nsac said:
Not much wrong with either. Look forward to the National photos. Uruguay sure has some good cattle. Wonder what other countries have quality cattle that we don't get to see.

AUSTRALIA ;-)

Australian":kd49x1qn said:
Should have been ready for that one. Won't be long now.

Wasn't trying to be all that cruel. It was just a cheap shot and somebody had to take it. I really am looking forward to seeing some of your cattle. Preferably not the ones with the ribbons hanging around their necks. How about just some plain good ole cattle from down under . They can't possibly all be show winners, and look like 5 yr old bulls at the age of 4 days.

Have a good night. :cowboy:

3waycross":2yo385jb said:
Australian":2yo385jb said:
Should have been ready for that one. Won't be long now.

Wasn't trying to be all that cruel. It was just a cheap shot and somebody had to take it. I really am looking forward to seeing some of your cattle. Preferably not the ones with the ribbons hanging around their necks. How about just some plain good ole cattle from down under . They can't possibly all be show winners, and look like 5 yr old bulls at the age of 4 days.

Have a good night. :cowboy:
That ought to rattle some cages ! :tiphat:

How old are they? The second one has a better rear end, imho. His testical seem a little twisted some worry about that more than others. i would like a dun photo (from behind ) on number 2. I thought someone was trying to photo shop the hands out of the pic and then I realized it was the nose ring lead I was seeing around the hand. I am tring to decide if they are long enough or if they look "short " because they are so soggy.

Jeff

S&S Farms":9qrsbyqa said:
How old are they? The second one has a better rear end, imho. His testical seem a little twisted some worry about that more than others. i would like a dun photo (from behind ) on number 2. I thought someone was trying to photo shop the hands out of the pic and then I realized it was the nose ring lead I was seeing around the hand. I am tring to decide if they are long enough or if they look "short " because they are so soggy.

Jeff

I agree with you. I like the second one more. I also noticed the twisted testicles, not know if it's a serious issue here. I would like to hear Knersie comments about this problem.

About the photoshop, it's a real problem with photgraphers, they LOVE to touch pictures. I have forbidden to do that, sometimes they obey me sometimes not :roll:

It's better to show the good and bad things as they are, it's the only way to gain credibility. Sometimes it means to expose ourselfs to some beating (I still have my butt burning from all the kicking I received after I posted a picture of a hereford cow with horrible udders :lol: )

The first one it's maybe a little bit short, the second it's very nice. Both bulls are two years old.

As a side note, today at the carcass competition the crossbreeds won (as usual) and mostly the ones with some limousin blood on them (also as usual). It seems those herefxlimo are the real stuff !!

Let me tell you that the animals I saw today were really outstanding :clap:

L

S&S Farms":3ijxgcjc said:

Jeff

They both appear to have twisted nuts. They don't appear to be very long and also appear to be small framed.

What I would really like to see is the two of them standing next to each other. I am trying to reduce my frame size. I get paid for the area between the backline and the sheath not the sheath and the ground. I need them tall enough to breed my cows no taller. I had some of those frame 7 before and that was to much.

Jeff

S&S Farms":1tvn87qx said:
What I would really like to see is the two of them standing next to each other. I am trying to reduce my frame size. I get paid for the area between the backline and the sheath not the sheath and the ground. I need them tall enough to breed my cows no taller. I had some of those frame 7 before and that was to much.

Jeff

I don't want an FS 7 cattle either but these look more like a FS 4

Latest posts