A couple of my Favorite little heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
Ms Ebony's Copyright born 2/25/2013 BW 65lbs current weight close to 200lbs. Definately headed to the replacement pen.

Ms Ellie Sue, born 7/21/2011 BW 6lbs 14oz current weight maybe 22 lbs. Definately headed to Stardom!...........she has named me Paw....works for me :D

Cull the top one, keep the bottom one. She gets a little bigger you ain't gonna have the time or money for cattle any way. My grandson has called me Paw since he could say the word.

Both are very nice. Keep the bottom one even thou I bet Paw spends more money on her than the top one. Those blonde heifers are higher maintenance types for sure.. :D

Beautiful stock as always. Looks like that second one might carry a diluter gene. Keep an eye out for the neighbors bull, those gelbviehs can mature pretty young. ;-)

cow pollinater":34xikjr0 said:
Beautiful stock as always. Looks like that second one might carry a diluter gene. Keep an eye out for the neighbors bull, those gelbviehs can mature pretty young. ;-)

Scottsmen in the woodplie most likely. My DIL is Scottish and Indian. She has blk hair and brown eyes and my son has Brn hair and brown eyes. The baby is a throwback to her two grandmothers and a gorgeous one at that.

You should hear her do an impersonation of an Elk bugling she's not going to be a sissy girl that's for sure. She is as tough as they come. And she loves all animals. She tells me Paw go see moos. Every time i see her!

Vic, I have two grandaughters about that age, special time! Paw! Enjoy. Love your cattle also I remember you're not that far away.

gizmom":ld87rgxy said:
Really nice heifer and your granddaughter is absolutely beautiful you are a blessed paw for sure!

Gizmom

She's OK for a 7waycross!. That kid is the original American melting pot in one little body!........when she sees me the first thing she does when i pick her up is to hold my face in her hands, look me square in the eyes and calls me paw. i won't lie it absolutely destroys me!

3waycross":una0m3s9 said:
gizmom":una0m3s9 said:
Really nice heifer and your granddaughter is absolutely beautiful you are a blessed paw for sure!

Gizmom

She's OK for a 7waycross!. That kid is the original American melting pot in one little body!........when she sees me the first thing she does when i pick her up is to hold my face in her hands, look me square in the eyes and calls me paw. i won't lie it absolutely destroys me!

She is definitely what everyone should strive to have in their "herd" . She is gorgeous Paw ! You have a lot to be proud of as I have heard that she has a personality like no other as well . :D

Nice looking 4 legged young'n too :tiphat:

3-way, I know my opinion isn't worth much on here but will still tell you I think you're doing a great job bringing up your young'uns!