A couple of hard working cows........

Help Support CattleToday:

Rustler9

Reaction score
Just a couple of good, hard working cows. Not horn show case champions but just good, productive cows.

Cows059-1.jpg

Cows062-1.jpg

You know I'm no expert. But they are sharp. You'ins on this site have such beautiful herds. Your pics are beautiful and me with my one hairless, gimpy calf makes me feel like I should sell her and shut the %$## up. :mrgreen: I'm jealous.

Thanks guys, these are just some good productive cows. Both milk well and raise big calves, I have retained heifers from both of these gals. They've both produced well for me with different bulls. Easy keepers too. Especially the Parker Brown cow.

Here's one that we raised, BT White Cloud-just pulled him off a group of first calf heifers-his feelings are a little hurt now 'cause he's back in the bull pasture.

Cows033-1.jpg

100_3134.jpg

100_3078.jpg

BT Iroquois-a Wiregrass Phenomenon son, not alot of tip to tip but has big bases and sure puts the horns on his calves.

100_3064.jpg

Bt Lady's Man-a Wanted Man son, this bull throws some good sized calves and puts the twist in their horns.

Thanks, these are a few of our bulls, have more that I can post when I get a chance. Earl is ten years old, still diligent in getting his work done. No cow gets by him when it's time.

Latest posts