A couple more babies I raised

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Cypress got me thinking about our foal due April 2, I can't believe I'm looking forward to raising and training another baby. Here's a couple I have that I raised from babies.

This is a pic of the Paint colt that I posted "whats this look like". He about two weeks in the pic. I know nice halter, just grabbed one for a quick pic. He's a April 2004 foal.

cowboy.jpg

This is his half brother, out of the same mare, he's a March 2002 foal and my saddle horse, Meaning he's big enough to pack my big hind end around. This is a pic of him as a two year old, he's now 15.3 and about 1300lbs... nice ride.

Boots.jpg

I feel like a dad showing off his baby pictures, just looking forward to baby season, the foal and little calves running around bucking and tails in the air.

Maybe it's spring I'm ready for 8) .

Alan

Alan,

Nice Paint, but I really like the half brother.

Background is very nice too. Almost forgot what color grass was until I looked at your pictures.

Thanks for posting those pictures.

The Picture on the right side of his belly looks like a ghost with both arms up saying "Boooooo"

What a cutie!

im glad that its not just me hows looking forward to training new colts. weve got 2 on the way; possible three. and i cant wait. we must be mad.
beautiful babys by the way. real cutties. welcome at my place anytime.

Is this baby you are waiting for another sibbling from the both you showed above? If, could you post a picture of the mama?

germancowgirl":27d2fz6y said:
Is this baby you are waiting for another sibbling from the both you showed above? If, could you post a picture of the mama?

Yes another half sister (I hope..Please Please Please be a girl...LOL). Joking aside, they will all be out of the same mare. I'll try to get a pic of the mare.

Alan