a charolais bull i showed once

Help Support CattleToday:

aussie_cowgirl

Reaction score
l_8a15717066ece9f6358e49904c3ce4c0.jpg

a dream to show, the most gentle animal. best of show at sydney royal show a few years ago, sold for $80,000

not that i know of. he pretty much went to ai. no australian cattleman, he's WA born and bred. from liberty charolais i believe. liberty unforgetabull

Rustler9":b7bf8na9 said:
Wow, a good looking fellow. Any trouble with birthing his calves?

Probably would if bred to one of those dinky Longhorns. :lol:

well it was linkletter charolais that bought that bull. les andrews ran it at the time. but he sold it to tree farmers a few years ago so im actually not sure who's got this fella now. unfortunately many of the farmers here in esperance are selling up to the tree farms. makes me want to cry when i see the beautiful cattle country around here covered in trees. :( :( :(

aussie_cowgirl":102wgylv said:
a dream to show, the most gentle animal. best of show at sydney royal show a few years ago, sold for $80,000

Where you on the lead when he won Best of Show?

Winning that title feels always feels great. I showed the Grand Champion Bull last month at our World Show and it was a pretty awesome feeling. Congrats on him. He looks really nice.

Ryan

Ryan":40pcvo3b said:
Winning that title feels always feels great. I showed the Grand Champion Bull last month at our World Show and it was a pretty awesome feeling. Congrats on him. He looks really nice.

Ryan

yeah i know. even if its just a small show you still feel special. or if its an animal that you have really worked on to get there, whether its feed or training.