A Chance to buy more Cows

Help Support CattleToday:

Our Government is so full of BS. Minnesota raised calves cannot leave the state or any breeding cattle. BUT those rodeo calves come up here from Mexico. Yup, that's where this stain of bovine TB came from.

It will, according to an economic impact study end up costing cattle producers and the state 100's of millions.

The plan is to kill ALL cattle in the impact area. [there has been some 2 doz + cases out 24 thousand cattle tested. And 4 positive deer, that will probably end up being false positive]

Owners will receive market value.

THEN :help: In 09 a tax on all cattle sold, auctions or slaughter will be taxed to pay for it. :lol2:

Jogeephus":30jrjjus said:
Except, Joe you need some cash sometime I can help you pawn your guns.

:lol2: :lol2: Would you be interested in a sawed-off .22 rifle? Its worth $1500 if someone would give it to me and don't ask why a sober person would saw off a perfectly good rifle cause they don't. ;-) :lol: (I can post a pic if you are interested)

Not a bad trade on those cows. But with your market problems, 4 dollar fuel, shrink, commission, time, not a bad deal for all concerned. I think he will take it.

Jo...I got one of those too....A 100 year old rifle with octagon barrel...Some fool sawed off about 4 inches of the barrell. Looked it up in gun mag and it WOULD be worth around $1500 had they not sawed off the barrel. As is it's worth about $100...Story of my life. :cry2:

Latest posts