A bull from Arkansas

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
I went to Arkansas last month and got a bull from a friend to use on some hfrs

I think he sent me a queer :banana: bull turned him out with some hfrs today and 5 of them were in heat and what does this bull do goes and sniffs them then tries mounting a couple of steers in the pasture
dang hfrs were having to ride each other

I should of known better than get a bull from Arkansas :lol2: :lol2:

tncattle467":wmtio6tu said:
Probably aint queer is probably just trying to figure things out especially if he is a yearling bull. It will take him a little bit to get it figured out. If after 60 days you preg check em and none of the heifers are bred then I would say you have a queer bull. I have seen bulls love on each other all day. But the dominant bull was getting inside the head of the younger bull and was breeding the cows while the younger bull was confused about his sexuality for a while.
Go back to your own world nobody asked for your opinion on this post

I think all bulls are gay. It is common for collection places to use steers as teasers. The heifers were probably not ready yet.

Angus Cowman":z8djlssg said:
I went to Arkansas last month and got a bull from a friend to use on some hfrs

I think he sent me a queer :banana: bull turned him out with some hfrs today and 5 of them were in heat and what does this bull do goes and sniffs them then tries mounting a couple of steers in the pasture
dang hfrs were having to ride each other

I should of known better than get a bull from Arkansas :lol2: :lol2:

Arkansas bulls are smarter than elsewhere. Did you think your were going to get him to commit to child support and alimony (slave tactic) without paying him up front for his stud services?

Research arkansas_bull_dowry.com

Probably been too warm. When the weather is hot and sticky that's no time for dunkin dickey. When the frost is on the punkin THAT'S the time for dickey dunkin

novatech":3pr0m8of said:
I think all bulls are gay. It is common for collection places to use steers as teasers. The heifers were probably not ready yet.
This post was made more to harrass the owner of the Bull than anything serious as he is a membeber here also and was just trying to give him a little grief :lol:

dun":2yt0mllj said:
Probably been too warm. When the weather is hot and sticky that's no time for dunkin dickey. When the frost is on the punkin THAT'S the time for dickey dunkin

LMAO!

Red Bull Breeder":3ufml33u said:
Most critters from that bulls neck of the woods do there work in the dark.

The frost on the pumpkin rule ain't good until higher than 40 degrees lattitude.

He's probably just showing the other males who is boss, by mounting them he is showing his dominance. I'll bet he breeds the heifers. :cowboy:

A neighbor dropped his bull off with some open cows this summer. He stood by the fence and bellowed at my yearling steers for a day, then jumped the fence and came across the road for... Must have been some real ugly BA cows.

kenny thomas":39xqk6xk said:
I heard he knew the bull was gay, just sent him to you to reduce the competition.
That could be it Kenny
The other thing I thought of was he was just tired of everybody making fun of him for having cattle in Cotton country
last time I was down there you could drive for 20 miles in either direction and he was the only one trying to run cows

I wondered about that when I ask him how many he could winter and he told me as many as he had time to fence for. Talk about having a nitch.