A Big Thank you

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
to all that work thru the Holidays to keep us healthy and safe some are volunteers like the Volunteer Firemen. The Doctors and Nurses, Linemen , Policemen and all others that serve the public.
Thanks All And Stay Safe :cboy:

Son of Butch":2qs4v7ax said:
Texas has volunteer doctors, nurses, linemen and police officers? .... cool

I will volunteer to be a doctor if I get to play with the nurses. :pretty: :pretty: :cboy: :pretty: :pretty:

Dave":1piwrdlo said:
Son of Butch":1piwrdlo said:
Texas has volunteer doctors, nurses, linemen and police officers? .... cool

I will volunteer to be a doctor if I get to play with the nurses. :pretty: :pretty: :cboy: :pretty: :pretty:

I bet you there's some male nurses that would take you up on it.. :lol:

I'd like to add the plow and salt truck drivers to that as well.. One of my friends is one and just went over a cliff yesterday when the truck slid back.. truck is pretty much mangled, he's shook up and bumped up, but nothing too serious

My son works for VDOT and when the roads get icy, etc. they are out in 12 hour shifts. He is head of the night shift, 8pm to 8 am and I worry alot. He takes alot of the roads that the other guys are scared of because he once told them, mom taught me to drive in the snow and ice, so I know what to be scared of....There are a couple that I don't think that I would tackle and I do worry...but I understand that there are times that you have to do it. They have had a couple of guys do some "ditch cleaning" when the roads are icy and there is only so much you can do to stop one on ice...they will back up or down a hill sometimes to get the grit on the roadway for traction...

My oldest boy will work 36 hours straight starting at 5pm tonight. He's single and the other full time Radiologists want to be with their families. During the hurricane he worked 48 hours straight. The liability issues is what scares me the most, but he says he just sleeps in his office till someone needs him.
Merry Christmas to everyone and stay safe.

True Grit Farms":245owz37 said:
My oldest boy will work 36 hours straight starting at 5pm tonight. He's single and the other full time Radiologists want to be with their families. During the hurricane he worked 48 hours straight. The liability issues is what scares me the most, but he says he just sleeps in his office till someone needs him.
Merry Christmas to everyone and stay safe.

Thanks grit. I start tonight at 7 and will be there the next 5 nights. Hoping for some peace on earth the next few days...