Help Support CattleToday:

angie1

Reaction score
Hey guys ~
Any guesses who is only one post away from 1,000???
I'll give you a clue ~ she eats road kill and wears feathers. :pretty:

angie":vcy6qkri said:
Hey guys ~
Any guesses who is only one post away from 1,000???
I'll give you a clue ~ she eats road kill and wears feathers. :pretty:

I didn't know my wife had an account...

OK ~ another clue.
She raises pasture ornaments. :lol2: ;-)
She goes outside in her socks in -40 F.

Come on Angie, folks fight over the road kills up here. That's is not much of a clue. Feathers :help: got to think about that.

Okay here's my jump or shall I say leap of faith. I had thought on this occasion of my 1000th post to grab a twelvie of Old Drill and hie on over to the breeds board and make a splash, but good sense prevailed and have decided to wait to do that until I have reached "Mental" status. :shock:

MistyMorning":30bz0jbz said:
Okay here's my jump or shall I say leap of faith. I had thought on this occasion of my 1000th post to grab a twelvie of Old Drill and hie on over to the breeds board and make a splash, but good sense prevailed and have decided to wait to do that until I have reached "Mental" status. :shock:

Might as well have. Even if you didn;t know a cow from a burro you would make as much sense as some of the nonsense on there.

flaboy":2e2pubp6 said:
Congrats Misty but do tell about those feathers. :lol2:
"Tell"? A picture is worth 1000 words! :nod:

Naw, she said she was goin' to the Budhest camp, not the nudest camp.
Yeah, well you should of seen what she did at Budhest camp.
Betcha can't guess what they have on under their robes! :cowboy: (betcha she can :nod: )

Just teasin' ya MM ~ have a groovy day!

john250":232mvug5 said:
hillsdown":232mvug5 said:
Congrats MistyMorning ,thanks for all your great post.. :tiphat:

Heck, thanks for the other 900 too. Apparently, Hillsdown just likes you when you're brilliant.

Sorry, Misty that was a faux pas on my part.. :oops:

OK smartypants John250, we all know that if we all were accredited with only brilliant things that we have posted our posts would be 99% less.. :p :lol2:

Latest posts