97 F350 Powestroke dually

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
Flew to Orlando yesterday morning and drove back a 97 F350 crew cab Powerstroke dually with 270K miles. It drove like a champ in blistering heat for 11 hrs. and never missed a beat. Temp gauge never went past halfway. Need to get a gooseneck installed, any suggestions or advice?

those hidden hitches work well from what i have heard. i have always had one that was welded and could not be taken out or flipped down to make the bed flat.

B & W turnover ball it runs about $300-$350 depending on where you can get it. it bolts to the frame and a hole is drilled through the bed for the ball. only the ball shows. google B&W Hitches for dealers. i hope this helps.

+1 on the B&W turn over ball. I put one on my 05 Chev. Diesel in about 2 hours. All I needed was a few wreches and a 4" hole saw. Directions where easy to follow.

I just bought a '97 F-350 powerstroke, standard cab, 4X4 with 194,000 miles. I paid $8,700. I wanted the standard cab and I sent a long time looking to find one.

643774602_141cedccb0.jpg

Shoot, that's a good looking truck! Is that the original paint, or has it had a paint job? Good looking whichever it is! :)

VZCR":202fj5z4 said:
Shoot, that's a good looking truck! Is that the original paint, or has it had a paint job? Good looking whichever it is! :)

Original paint job, older man owned it for most of it's life and never has had a gooseneck.

tncattle":3h4atl9f said:
VZCR":3h4atl9f said:

Original paint job, older man owned it for most of it's life and never has had a gooseneck.
Sweet Deal! :lol:

Latest posts