911 address

Help Support CattleToday:

snoopdog

Reaction score
Well , this last week , we finally got a 911 address , I guess we must be among the last on earth . Ive been in several debates with people in the past, when confronted about a crime being committed and their answers were to call 911. They just can't believe that we would actually have to give directions to emergency services ! Now , not that this would have any bearing on criminal intent, but I guess it's a good thing if a person was incapacitated for some reason ,ie stroke etc.

snoopdog":3dzi7a6g said:
Well , this last week , we finally got a 911 address , I guess we must be among the last on earth . Ive been in several debates with people in the past, when confronted about a crime being committed and their answers were to call 911. They just can't believe that we would actually have to give directions to emergency services ! Now , not that this would have any bearing on criminal intent, but I guess it's a good thing if a person was incapacitated for some reason ,ie stroke etc.

We got 911 address 10 years ago.
You better be well armed cause you still have to give directions and it's going to be 30 minutes plus.

We've had 911 addresses for two years now, nothing has changed it is still understood your going to have to take care of your own problems. The law just does the paper work.

Latest posts