9 Words

Help Support CattleToday:

Funny, but very true.

My wife has perfected number 5. I know when something is wrong just by hearing that! We get along 99% of the time. :lol2:

#2...take my wife longer than that to walk from one end of the house to the other as she's gonna be picking up, wiping, cleaning and everything else in the world on the way there. I tell her she doesn't walk....she strolls. :)

"Fine", "Nothing" and "The HEAVY SIGH" are warning signs for sure. A good man will learn to leave the room or become extremely considerate at that point. When you return to the room, make sure you have just carried out the trash or you are about to go into the barn for a long time.

For me, it is "Dont sit there and watch me work." If I am ironing, then don't sit and watch me unless you are planning on taking up the sport yourself, very quickly. When I get out the ironing board, Steve knows to leave the house for an hour.

"Stay out of my garden" is another. Steve has a brown thumb and plants will die if he passes. He is the black death for plants.

And finally, "Stay out of my kitchen". You aren't helping and if you eat one more piece of squash you will draw back a nub.

Dangerous word for the man after #3, "What?" My husband just doesn't know enough to leave it alone, then he wonders why he keeps finding our son's size 16 pants mixed up with his size 33 pants. :cowboy: :lol2:

Latest posts