9 steers / 30 acres of beautiful new grass....

Help Support CattleToday:

kscowboy

Reaction score
But no , I want to go thru the fence and eat grass on the road cuz it's at least 1/8 of an inch taller , and while I'm at it I'm indignant when you want me to go back in so since I'm feeling so frisky with all my new found spring grass energy I'm going to do my little jump and fart routine on you all the way back to the gate.

Aren't they just too cute some days ! Butcher date is very near .....

Isn't that the truth. I have one calf in particular that insists on getting out whenever possible. I think she is crossed with a goat. I truly think life would be much simpler if I just cap her now before she spreads this vile set of genes to her offspring.

As I was fixing the fence , listening to the low gutteral moo's I'm pretty sure they were making comments about my ancestry .

kscowboy":bwu0qsfp said:
As I was fixing the fence , listening to the low gutteral moo's I'm pretty sure they were making comments about my ancestry .

Well, maybe that's only fair since we make a lot of judgements and assumptions about them, based on THEIR ancestry. :lol:

Are your steers any dumber than we humans? How many of us are satisfied with what we have, even though it's aplenty?

Latest posts