9/11

Help Support CattleToday:

thanks for the reminder, Annie.

i can't speak for everyone, but i doubt that many people will ever write the date 9-11- without remembering.

I have to agree with Campground.
I will never forget. I watched it on tv from the first footage shot. The people had no idea what was happening. I seen the original shot from the second hit.
I couldn't believe what was happening.

why forgive? why forget? if we forgive and forget we show a weakness in America that shouldn't be there. Those be nices have what is comin to them!!!!

DON"T MESS WITH THE BIG DOGS THEY'LL BITE BACK!!!!

"An Eye For An Eye"...we still have a lot more of those sickos to whack... :mad:

Problem is...those Terrorists are breeding faster than horn flies in damp manure. Now, along with the children terroists, we have the "Black Widows". Their "value" on life is less than the market value of the chemical elements in a human body...probably less than $1. per head.

I still say Nuke em. Soon as thet get their hands on the stuff they are us. The only way to stop this is that no government on earth can afford to give them refuge. You will never stop the nuts but, you can keep them on the run.

Latest posts