• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

845 New Holland

Smith1000

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to hook up the manual bale tie on an 845 NH? I haven't had this baler for very long. It appears a part may be missing because it doesn't line up. Any input is appreciated. I don't have a manual for it. Either a part is missing, or the manual tie handle is for a different baler. It came with the baler, but they hydraulic tie was being used. Thanks.

View attachment 1

Smith1000

Reaction score
Thanks. I will have to try to find one. Maybe I can order the part from NH on-line. I might be able to make the piece, if I knew what it looked like. I may fiddle around with it more today.

lavacarancher

Reaction score
Smith1000":ewan3hs8 said:
Thanks. I will have to try to find one. Maybe I can order the part from NH on-line. I might be able to make the piece, if I knew what it looked like. I may fiddle around with it more today.

Mr. Smith, the parts should be readily available from your local NH dealer. I have an 851 Auto Wrap and when I was using it my dealer was able to supply all the spare parts I needed from his own inventory - didn't have to order anything.

Smith1000

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I am wanting to fix the manual tie because the tractor is only set up for one two-way cylinder (currently). I have the gate hooked up to the hydraulics. I need to get another valve to run the hydraulic tie.

Thanks for the parts diagram. I found the same diagram on-line last night and noticed part missing is #11, the yoke. I pieced a "yoke" together this evening out of some nuts and washers, so the manual tie it is hooked up now with the exception of the pin. I need to drill it and run the pin through it and it should be done. I'll work on the hydraulic hook up eventually.

Latest posts