83 vs.28

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
I read this news arcticle about Hugh Hefner who is 83 and how his latest girlfriend dumped him, she is 28. I wonder what the attraction is there? He said oh well, it depressed him for a bit, but now he had his eye on 2, 20 year olds, seems kind of freaky to me.

GMN

You wonder what the attraction is for her???

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

honestly the truth is its the money he has that makes him attractive.as well as the chance to get to pose in playboy.as well as the big fine home an parties.

I don't think anyone gets involved with the Hef thinking it will be a long term relationship. It is more of a stepping stone to whatever B movie career awaits. And you will get your own reality show on Bravo or E! one day. My dad is 85 and I have seen him shirtless. All I can say is EEEWWWWW!!! :help:

Lammie":balt9ohc said:
I don't think anyone gets involved with the Hef thinking it will be a long term relationship. It is more of a stepping stone to whatever B movie career awaits. And you will get your own reality show on Bravo or E! one day. My dad is 85 and I have seen him shirtless. All I can say is EEEWWWWW!!! :help:
im about half that, and you would probably say that about me .. ive been diagnosed with furniture disease................ my chest fell into my drawers ;-)

Lammie":ns2afv4w said:

Yep, he told her there would be no marriage and no kids, can U imagine? I mean its just wrong, I guess they both got something out of it, not sure which got the better deal though.

GMN

GMN":1l9cj0us said:
but now he had his eye on 2, 20 year olds, seems kind of freaky to me.
GMN

That's fuzzy math.

He either needs 4 twenty year olds or 2 forty years olds to make 80.

BHB, that reminds me of a Michael Jackson joke:

Why does Michael Jackson like twenty-eight year olds?

Because there are twenty of them!

ALACOWMAN":l7zp1tzu said:
Lammie":l7zp1tzu said:
im about half that, and you would probably say that about me .. ive been diagnosed with furniture disease................ my chest fell into my drawers ;-)

That's funny. I'm married to a fifty year old, and he's developing a considerable tool shed.

Just because you can;t cut the mustard doesn;t mean you still can;t lick the jar!

Snider_Angus":21mtfeg9 said:
Thats pretty bad when a 83 year old is looking at dating the girls(age) i would be lookin at........thats sick

Just wait till your 83 :cowboy:

Snider_Angus":3fjne9u9 said:
Thats pretty bad when a 83 year old is looking at dating the girls(age) i would be lookin at........thats sick
dun":3fjne9u9 said:
Just because you can;t cut the mustard doesn;t mean you still can;t lick the jar!
If you can lick the bottom of the jar, you can have more girls than Hugh.

Reminds me of the old Sophie Tucker joke:

I will never forget it you know. It was on the occasion of Ernie's eightieth
birthday. He rang me up and said, "Soph! Soph! I just married myself a twenty-year
old girl. What do you think of that?" I said to him, "Ernie, when I am eighty
I shall marry me a twenty-year old boy. And let me tell you something Ernie:
twenty GOES INTO eighty a helluva lot more than eighty GOES INTO twenty!"
:tiphat:

George