80 degrees brings Sunbathing and Swimming

Help Support CattleToday:

Same for here Vett,yep probably won't get a drop.

Cal[/quote]

If they change it to isolated then you know you are sc...ed.[/quote]

Hey we got rain,it's raining now. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Cal

Its suppose to start raining here tonight and the temps will drop to 40 degrees by daylight.
Now I'll have to turn the heat back on.
Its Misty Moonlite's fault, i know it is. :nod:

Jogeephus":92j3dlsi said:
LaneFarms, a six footer would definitely ruin your day. My next door neighbor got bit last year. He still hasn't fully recovered. He got pumped good while working in his garden. I like to see them either dead or painted bright blue so they can't sneak up on you. :lol2:
I think you know my opinion on this subject. Kill everyone you can.

Jogeephus I worry about you wading around out there in that swamp. You keep a sharp eye out.
If you don't have one, you need one of those .410 pistols like Caustic has.
I realize you have your can of spray paint, but still and all...

larryshoat":1piprfpe said:
john250":1piprfpe said:
I'm willing to trade the moderate amount of cold weather I get for not having gators in the back 40 and rattlesnakes in the crawl space.

Me too ! I wouldn't mind the gators but, them snakes are not for me .

Larry
Let me tell you, those gators are evil creatures. You get up close and look at them and you can see they are evil.

Last one I got into it with, I broke my fishing pole over his head. He backed off and just looked and hissed at me.
He was in the water and I was up on the bank I sure would not have wanted to be in the water where he was.
He hated me and I didn't exactly like hm.

Ryder":1ujtbyx9 said:
Jogeephus":1ujtbyx9 said:
LaneFarms, a six footer would definitely ruin your day. My next door neighbor got bit last year. He still hasn't fully recovered. He got pumped good while working in his garden. I like to see them either dead or painted bright blue so they can't sneak up on you. :lol2:
I think you know my opinion on this subject. Kill everyone you can.

Jogeephus I worry about you wading around out there in that swamp. You keep a sharp eye out.
If you don't have one, you need one of those .410 pistols like Caustic has.
I realize you have your can of spray paint, but still and all...

Ya see, having your snakes color coded is the only way to go. They can't be sneaking up on you.

Were you fishing with a float when the gator came up on you? This is really the only time - unless I'm monkeying with the babies - that they come close to me. I like initiate the uninitiated by using a sneak boat in the mill pond at night. Turn the lights off and paddle to the center then make the grunting noise. When they get to answering back good I tell my inductee to turn their flashlight on and look around. This is no other business but cool business! :nod:

curtis":3u0b028s said:
Its suppose to start raining here tonight and the temps will drop to 40 degrees by daylight.
Now I'll have to turn the heat back on.
Its Misty Moonlite's fault, i know it is. :nod:

Curtis, please refer to the following, it was posted before yours, don't say I didn't warn ya! :D

MistyMorning":3u0b028s said:
If you folks thought I was getting twitchy before, well........ :nod:

Jogeephus":291z7mxb said:
I like initiate the uninitiated by using a sneak boat in the mill pond at night. Turn the lights off and paddle to the center then make the grunting noise. When they get to answering back good I tell my inductee to turn their flashlight on and look around. This is no other business but cool business! :nod:

I see how you could get a contract signed real fast this way. :p

Oh, it's 46, N wind at 19, rain is 60 miles north headed north east.

ummm..the high today is 84...not a cloud in sight..at 920 tonite im gonna watch the shuttle go off from 250 mi away and ill still be able to tell what it is....

We've went from 20 Below Wednesday morning- to 0 for this mornings temp- and now its 51 ABOVE this afternoon ....
Almost seems like living in a different world :D :D

Thanks for sharing the cool wet weather with us. Figured it only propper to share some warmth with yall. :D