8 foods to spice up your sex life

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43":2d6aflyv said:
It did'nt say notin about chile beans with corn bread mashed up in them , deviled eggs, beer, pigs feet, and all those other wholesome foods, what's your favorite sex food to get yo in the mood.
Now we know why you are turning into a 'grumpy old man', you are eating the wrong food :p

A spread consisting of various cheeses(Brie, Camembert, a blue cheese, Halloumi, Feta), smoked salmon, carpaccio, olives, gherkins, nuts, green fig preserve, crackers and champagne would be my choice...espesially if it is Alfresco. :D

I do believe caviar, oysters and strawberries are totally overrated :)

kerley":30x8gywe said:
3waycross":30x8gywe said:
I will go with liquor and lots of it!
Are you claiming that the more you drink the better a female looks?

No I am claiming that the more a woman drinks the better lookin I get! :cowboy:

cowboy43":qrzabg6t said:
Read an article about the foods to help you sex life, they were celery, lobster,leafy green veggies, strawberries, dark chocolate, nuts, blueberries and watermelon. It did'nt say notin about chile beans with corn bread mashed up in them , deviled eggs, beer, pigs feet, and all those other wholesome foods, what's your favorite sex food to get yo in the mood.

All that healthy stuff is ok for the "first hour". After that you better have eaten something with some "substance" for the dash to the finish line. :cowboy: :cowboy:

Does perfume count as a food group? (Use your imagination there :) ) add a couple glasses of medium red wine...

Who needs food anyway...

Jim

They say that Oysters are sex food but I don't believe it. I ate a dozen of them one night and only 4 of them worked.

I do believe in the therory that;
Candy is dandy,
But liquor is quicker

TexasBred":1g0oioao said:
ALACOWMAN":1g0oioao said:
right,, just give me a place :cowboy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: And you don't need it for long. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

about an hour and 37 seconds.........an hour to raise the flagpole and 37 seconds to raise the flag!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

just kiddin Cowman i couldn't help myself!

I always thought sex spiced up my food life. That late night, triple decker, toasted, melted cheese, blt, avacado, sandwich last week seemed like a gourmet entre to me. :cowboy:

3waycross":3m7dxttf said:
TexasBred":3m7dxttf said:
ALACOWMAN":3m7dxttf said:
right,, just give me a place :cowboy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: And you don't need it for long. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

about an hour and 37 seconds.........an hour to raise the flagpole and 37 seconds to raise the flag!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

just kiddin Cowman i couldn't help myself!
nope the hour is for me,, i allow 30 seconds for cuddle time :lol:

Commercialfarmer":30fbgk7a said:
I always thought sex spiced up my food life. That late night, triple decker, toasted, melted cheese, blt, avacado, sandwich last week seemed like a gourmet entre to me. :cowboy:

Most nights i would rather just eat the sandwich and go to bed early! ;-)

3waycross":nzkx0i1y said:
Commercialfarmer":nzkx0i1y said:

like a old man told me ,, one of these days you'll just as soon settle for a bowl of turnip greens

3waycross":2fbs5o62 said:
Commercialfarmer":2fbs5o62 said:

Beats the he77 out of a 3 day recovery time. :cry2:

TexasBred":r2yj7iyx said:
3waycross":r2yj7iyx said:
Commercialfarmer":r2yj7iyx said:

Beats the he77 out of a 3 day recovery time. :cry2:
Used to be 3 minutes was plenty. Now 3 hours. 3 days makes me shudder

ALACOWMAN":m1i440z5 said:
nope the hour is for me,, i allow 30 seconds for cuddle time :lol:
ALA - You really ought to get yourself a Roxxxy, think of all the '30 seconds for cuddle time' you will save thus leaving far more time for yourself...... ;-)