707 Genetics

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
We really like to keep 707 genetics in our genetic makeup. In order to do that we purchased a 707 grandson back in 2010. The first daughters calved last year and now have their 2nd calf on side. What we have found is the daughters are doing what we had hoped they would they are deep, beautiful udders and have great feet. Based on all that we have decided to collect the bull to keep a little insurance in the tank. We are going to haul him to Lookout Mountain Genetics in Fort Payne Alabama as soon as we pull him off the cows in March. I sure hope he freezes.

The bull is Sinclair Rito 9R9 Registration # 16352504

We have some calves on the ground (two bulls and two heifers) out of N Bar Clova Pride F2839 and Sinclair Rito Legacy 3R9 who is a direct son of 707 that are really looking good. The bull calves are stand outs they are little studs for sure.

My favorite heifer calf in the herd right now is out of SAV Resource he is also a 707 grandson but she is also out of a pathfinder cow that always has a standout calf.

This is a 9R9 daughter it looks like mamma is doing a pretty good job keeping her fed.

gizmom
gizmom

Wouldn't be in any hurry to chase him away from my cows.

Good Luck with your semen collection.
Lots of semen being stored on many bulls around the country

Really like the Rito bred cattle. They have real power and muscle and have yet to hear somebody complain about the females. Some of those older bulls still have something to offer.

Latest posts