Help Support CattleToday:

fit2btied

Reaction score
I see the latest member to register is #700. Welcome aboard! Thanks again to Macon for providing the best cattle board I have found! If you really want to learn about cattle, you can do it here, regardless of the knowledge and experience you already have. I hope I'm still learning until the day I die. (Please, if you should happen across one of my kids, don't let them know that I don't already know everything! I'm pretty sure they're already suspicious!) :lol:

Yes. Welcome, KB!

Seven hundred Members since the first of this year is pretty good. Think we'll wait for the balloon drop and bands until #1000. Hopefully by next Spring.

I'm not KB (#700), but I'm a new member, #669. Just registered a couple of weeks ago but have been reading the boards off and on since the first of the year and have really enjoyed reading the posts especially Dun's and some of the other regulars. I just read the post from Craig-Tx about hide huntin and selling coon hides and that brought back a lot of fond memories of when me and my brothers ran hounds back in the 70's when we were teenagers. We used to get $20 to $25 for top hides and that sure provided us some extra spending money. My wife and I raise a few commercial cattle and ride mules, so we have to work regular jobs to support our habits. We live about 25 miles East of Austin and the city folk are really moving in on us. We may move farther out some day, but for now we both work in Austin. I should have registered ealier, but I guess I'm more of a bystander type than a participant. Maybe I'll take the time to learn to use the boards and start to contribute a little. Sorry for the long winded introduction.

Cole Cattle":2otciwjb said:
Maybe I'll take the time to learn to use the boards and start to contribute a little. Sorry for the long winded introduction.
Welcome to the Boards!!! No need to apologize for the intro. It was just right! We look forward to those contributions, so bring 'em on!

Latest posts