70 Degree Day Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Oldtimer

Reaction score
Temp was up in the 70's this afternoon- so I took a little tour around the valley on the 4 wheeler to enjoy it...

March2008026.jpg

Neighbors (my cousins) bull pasture- and some of the bulls in there enjoying the warm temps....

March2008028.jpg

Few more fighting over the lic tub and getting a drink..

March2008027.jpg

Closeup of some lazy bulls enjoying the sun- as you can see their is no grass coming in this country yet....

March2008031.jpg

A couple of the bulls that were on the other side of the road came to visit as I was on my way back...

March2008030.jpg

The mighty Milk River- many times this time of the year it is bank full or a mile out of its banks- and today it almost looked like it was running backwards....This lack of moisture is getting folks nervous....

We'll be dry before long I suspect, but right now we have snow, water and mud everywhere. Amazing what 40 + inches of soggy snow will do. :shock: Nice pics. The Wife and I will be in Glasgow this weekend. Maybe we will bring the moisture with us. :roll:

I'm not a horse person but I do believe I could definitely find use for one out there. Thanks for sharing.

Pictures like these are better than any travelogue ever made because you can see territory from the view of the person that lives in the area. I really appreciate these and all the picture posts everyone upload.