70 day old Iron Mountain Calf

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
This is a balancer bull calf out of the show heifer i loaned to my friends dtr for 4H. I will be the first to admit that he is getting all there is in the way of groceries. His momma is on show ration getting ready for the fair next month. He is getting a lot of milk and is also eating some of her feed. My best gues is that he is pushing 400lbs pretty hard. I am very happy with this breeding and AI'd her back the same way for next year.
The last picture is of a 1407 son that I used to cleanup my cows this year. I have one heifer from him from last year and really like her. He PAP's real well and I kinda like the way he is put together. I think i am gonna have several calves out of him as some of my best cows did not take to the AI.

Double Time a 3/4 Balancer bull @ 70 days

image001-19.jpg

image001-20.jpg

image001-21.jpg

Angus bull out of New Design 1407 5yr old.
image001-18.jpg

Galloway2":1tfnjtrm said:
I like the looks of that calf.

Bull looks good too. How long has he been running clean up?

Since May 15th. He's on 40 cows now. I've never seen a bull with a libido like his. He will breed al the cows and then jump the fence and breed the tractor if you let him. He just has no quit in him.!

double v":1ygrylyb said:
herd sire in the making, possible stock show winner he has the tools.

Depending on how he looks at weaning he might end up at the stock show. She can show him as a bred and owned in the balancer division. He's probably too young to put on test so we might as well feed him out for the stockshow. Depending on how the county fair goes I would like to see her take the pair to the State Fair! Born April 30th!

pdfangus":w7jbvj64 said:
I am impressed 3way.....

with both but....

I do like the big bull....lot of muscle for a 1407....

what was the dam?

Check your PM's

I need to make a correction. The big bull is not out of 1407. If anyone wants to see his breeding PM me and I will send you his reg#. I don't own him so i don't want it flashed around here

3waycross":2ze5a9dw said:
I need to make a correction. The big bull is not out of 1407. If anyone wants to see his breeding PM me and I will send you his reg#. I don't own him so i don't want it flashed around here
i dont blame you... especially on here

Latest posts