7 month old heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

cmf1":kxe9264t said:
I'm jealous Mr. Hays., very jealous. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

You aren't supposed to admit that, sheesh. :lol2: Let me know if you need somebody to ride with you to get her.

JWBrahman":24xk21fr said:
cmf1":24xk21fr said:
I'm jealous Mr. Hays., very jealous. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

You aren't supposed to admit that, sheesh. :lol2: Let me know if you need somebody to ride with you to get her.

I doubt he'll be parting with her at a price I can muster JW. But I appreciate the offer to ride.

How goes the harvest JW?

cmf1":3j2kl2ej said:
Short answer,
Four different breed associations with a fair amount of animosity and politics between them.
Color ain't right.
:2cents:

Don't really see them around here but the more I see, the more I like!

cmf1":3rz5zfnk said:
Short answer,
Four different breed associations with a fair amount of animosity and politics between them.
Color ain't right.
I would think that its more issue with limited numbers of Murray Greys and SquareMeaters in United States.

Taurus":29sg8jy9 said:
cmf1":29sg8jy9 said:
Short answer,
Color ain't right.
I would think that its more issue with limited numbers of Murray Greys and SquareMeaters in United States.

Chicken or egg?
The above is one of the reasons for the limited numbers.
There are quite a few percentage and commercial MG cattle out there.
The association(s) issue has caused quite a few to throw their hands up and quit them over the 40-50 years they have been here in the states.
Again :2cents:

I doubt he'll be parting with her at a price I can muster JW. But I appreciate the offer to ride.

How goes the harvest JW?[/quote]

I wouldn't let her go either, she is a front pasture girl. We should have a decent year even though the crop data and prices for this year just came out this week. The government shuts down for two weeks and the crop data is delayed for 8 weeks...

Latest posts