7 Dollar Sex

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
A Florida couple, both well into their 80s, go to a sex therapist's office.

The doctor asks, 'What can I do for you?' The man says, 'Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?' The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the doctor says, 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you perform. ' He thanks them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and he says good bye.

The next week, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.

This happens several weeks in a row.

The couple makes an appointment, has sex with no problems, pays the doctor, then leaves.

Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?' The man says, 'We're not trying to find out anything.

She's married; so we can't go to her house.

I'm married; and we can't go to my house.

The Holiday Inn charges $98.

The Hilton charges $139.

We do it here for $50, and Medicare pays $43 of it, leaving my net cost of $7.

SHAME ON YOU FOR LAUGHING AT THAT.

TexasBred":21z2w5q8 said:
A Florida couple, both well into their 80s, go to a sex therapist's office.

The doctor asks, 'What can I do for you?' The man says, 'Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?' The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the doctor says, 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you perform. ' He thanks them for coming, he wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and he says good bye.

The next week, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.

This happens several weeks in a row.

The couple makes an appointment, has sex with no problems, pays the doctor, then leaves.

Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?' The man says, 'We're not trying to find out anything.

She's married; so we can't go to her house.

I'm married; and we can't go to my house.

The Holiday Inn charges $98.

The Hilton charges $139.

We do it here for $50, and Medicare pays $43 of it, leaving my net cost of $7.

SHAME ON YOU FOR LAUGHING AT THAT.
sounds cost efficient... but i could'nt perform with a audience

HerefordSire":30pthynv said:
Good'un TB! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

When is the last time you went to a doctor for $50?

hmmm....probably about 40 years ago. Went and had blood drawn last week to check colesterol...didn't even see the doctor....paid copay....they billed insurance for over $200 and that wasn't even for the lab work.

TexasBred":1ul03yaz said:
HerefordSire":1ul03yaz said:

hmmm....probably about 40 years ago. Went and had blood drawn last week to check colesterol...didn't even see the doctor....paid copay....they billed insurance for over $200 and that wasn't even for the lab work.

Think the doctor was just sitting there watching drinking coffee?

TexasBred":1ywenp39 said:
HerefordSire":1ywenp39 said:

I went friday and it cost $200 for her to check my blood sugar and pull blood for a thyroid test

:lol: smart old coots! They got a pretty good deal.

Cost me 500$ last summer when I went in after accidentally slicing my wrist and puncturing the tendon-all they did was look at it and give me a splint! Luckily I didn't have to pay for it since it happened at work!!

Latest posts