6'2"...I's are Blue..IQ is 52...Ask me a Q

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire

Reaction score
I have studded books a good chunk of my life. I have no common sense. I is tall. I's are blue. Intel Quantity is 52. I belong to anti-mensa. I just won a lottery for 22. Ask me a Q.

HerefordSire":10o7mkia said:
I have studded books a good chunk of my life. I have no common sense. I is tall. I's are blue. Intel Quantity is 52. I belong to anti-mensa. I just won a lottery for 22. Ask me a Q.

cowboy43":10o7mkia said:
air ya shemail or mail

Read his first sentence carefully and you can tell he is a mail! :D

jw...I should have righted down studied instead of studded. My errand. Noone wants genentics from someone with low intelectual quantity of 52. I don't have common cents.

grannysoo":37mwhegw said:
I think the truth is finally coming out, so here is the question:

Are you and Jamal one and the same? :lol2:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Please rereed my context. My I's are blue like Mr. Magoo. I do have cement pond behind manshion I just bot with lottery cash so I have nice tan around neck.

grannysoo":j6a4p657 said:
Those blue I's are contacts.

You got the lotto money.

You got a 40 of bull too?

:lol2:

Speeking of bull and 40...I have a very wide purebreed bull in back 40....he has many heffers. Twoday, he was eatin and lookin at my patriotic I's at the same tyme. Sent chillins down my spinel chord. I named him Jamal twoday. I got closer two Jamal. He started gruntin and moving front paw like he did not like his new name. I got the heck out of their.

I think an IQ of 52 would be so mentally retarded you wouldn't be able to type . I think 72 would be closer to what you describe .

Larry

larryshoat":3074mvaq said:
I think an IQ of 52 would be so mentally retarded you wouldn't be able to type . I think 72 would be closer to what you describe .

Larry

The reel intelectual quantity and the 25 the ladies gave me on a piece of paper with fancy smancy letter hed are too different values. I was peeode. As you can sea, I did not dew well on the test cuzz I fell asleap. But, I am very book smart and can reed fast. I can reed darn good and can speek flewent language while not eetin.

grannysoo":3un5qatu said:
HerefordSire":3un5qatu said:
and can speek flewent language while not eetin.

watermelon? :roll:

Yes pleese, I will buy several if you dew not mind. Dew you have a runway close by in Georgea for small jet? I dew not understand your climate, but you did reel good to have watermelon reddy to be picked. Are they cold two? How much per seed? Yeller or red?