600 lbs - No creep! I thought those were just average?

Help Support CattleToday:

BWA

Reaction score
I think most angus calves hit 600lbs at 205 easily. Those are just average calves!! When they starting getting over 750 then there is some performance.

of all the main beef breeds.on average.from birth to ween,what breed grows slower than angus?~~~~~~~~~~~Tc

Tc, I figured you'd like the little ones better. They won't eat as much and you could use your corn for drinkin'! ;-)

Texan":1g8923nd said:
Tc, I figured you'd like the little ones better. They won't eat as much and you could use your corn for drinkin'! ;-)
Texan
You never fail to amaze me. How did you ever figure that Tc drank the corn instead of feeding it to his hogs and cattle. I never would have guessed it in a million years.

la4angus":2fp68k5s said:
Texan
You never fail to amaze me. How did you ever figure that Tc drank the corn instead of feeding it to his hogs and cattle. I never would have guessed it in a million years.
:oops: Shucks! I've been savin' my brain for important stuff like that, LA. I ain't gonna waste it on just anything. If you ever need me to do some more thinkin' for you, just PM me!