6 yr old Hereford bull

Help Support CattleToday:

drdosu2002

Reaction score
doc1.JPG

Here is a bull we recently acquired an interest in and plan to use in our program for the next breeding season.
He is a very easy keeper, and the other part owner has some beautiful daughters in their herd.
What do you guys think?

thats 1 heck of a fine looking hereford bull.he is showing the breeding thats behind him.

No not from Australia, but from Kansas. Bred by Deewall Herefords, Coldwater, KS
Glad you all like him. I think he could do good things here too! :nod:

What are his daughter's doing as far as producing calves that are growth and carcass data. He is a nice looking bull but his progeny tells the story

cut the bull at his heart it is about 33% ofwieght the bull . then top side no rib. no pigmemt. this the reason we do'nt have herfords. our family had them for over 50 years.

lcc":2lpwjy7t said:
cut the bull at his heart it is about 33% ofwieght the bull . then top side no rib. no pigmemt. this the reason we do'nt have herfords. our family had them for over 50 years.

Any chance for an explanation of what you were talking about here.

lcc":gb5aygyj said:

What?

3waycross":3caj8ypy said:
lcc":3caj8ypy said:

Any chance for an explanation of what you were talking about here.

Like I've said on the other hereford bull thread... ignorance is bliss.

This bull is D Advance 304. He is linebred Advance Domino and President Mischief. This is a picture of his maternal grandsire, D Advance 22. 304's mother was a very easy keeper with a great udder.
DAdvance22large.jpg
[/url][/img]

Here is a pic of ADV Bear 91, 304's sire. He was also an easy fleshing, correct bull with a lot of muscle and growth.
Bear91Large.jpg
[/url][/img]

304's daughters have also proven to be easy fleshing, good milking, and good uddered girls who look a lot alike. Theron Towns of Palco, KS has lots of them and really likes them. :cboy:

Sorry my picture posting isn't very well honed yet! D Advance 22
DAdvance22large.jpg
[/url][/img]

ADV Bear 91
Bear91Large.jpg
[/url][/img]

Well, it still isn't right, but you can be linked to both pics now.

I really like this fellow- interesting he turned out to be from Deewall because I find myself liking most of their cattle posted.

Latest posts