56 more minutes!!

Help Support CattleToday:

"In South Africa and Australia, for instance, kissing quickly on the lips with a closed mouth is a common greeting custom among friends, especially in rural areas. "

Is this incorrect? Don't believe it's has anything to do with race. 🤨 Custom maybe? I was just curious.
Well I'll be dipped!
Learn something new everyday!

Thanksgiving when people travel many miles once a year to have a meal with relatives.

Only to realize that once a year is way too often.

"In South Africa and Australia, for instance, kissing quickly on the lips with a closed mouth is a common greeting custom among friends, especially in rural areas. "

Is this incorrect? Don't believe it's has anything to do with race. 🤨 Custom maybe? I was just curious.
So can all of us expect a kiss when we come to KY?
No wonder you are scared of eastern KY. Many of them have no teeth when they kiss.

No wonder you are scared of eastern KY. Many of them have no teeth when they kiss.
Not many teeth and a jaw full of chewing tobacco, with the juice running out the side of the mouth.🤣
It would be dangerous for sure for somebody that didn't know the difference to try to kiss as a greeting. It would be perceived as fighting words.

Hell no! My sister got drunk in Mexico 🤦🏽‍♀️thought it was custom there to kiss everybody on the cheek. 😅🤣😂😆😘 She a dang clown! 🙄 She was going around kissing EVERY BODY!!! I could tell ...this are the drunk stories of my sister lives for days. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Only if they are good looking and female Shell. I thought you might have thought it was a blackfella custom like the Maori's rubbing noses.

Ken

Latest posts