56 more minutes!!

Help Support CattleToday:

That's France shellygurl...

And they all drive Chevrolet Chevettes too!
Who does?
These M.F.ers don't. They get on my nerves. 🙄 drive kias. Ballin' on daddy's hotel money! 🙄 Don't have nothing to do with that either. I'm trying to be nice..... every time I'm doing something they staring. I'm finally like 😡🤬 can I help you 🙌🏾 ?! Laid up in their house waiting on their parents to care for their children and pay their bills and stares at a me for working. 🙄😬 🍑💋😘 They the ones kept bring their dog to poop in our yard... I said I'd let me see it again I'll get some fresh cow 💩 for your yard. I'm mean... I don't want our children playing in dog poop in our yard we don't own a dog... cause the neighbor thinks he should bring his dog to poop in our yard. Rental house not farm thank God.

Turkeys make good sammiches!
You like yours on rolls with taters pile on too? Or cranberry turkey gravey... Hawaii rolls slap all them leftover on there. 3 different ones. I like Hawaii rolls....ya'll may make homemade.

The problem is, you failed to plan your unforeseen cows breaking out, ahead of time. That's my go to Thanksgiving escape plan. For Christmas I either go the "I have to cut ice/thaw out something", or "the cows are all out of hay, and it's going to take at least half the day to feed them."
If you can only get a hour out of the excuse, plan it just before meals, or just after.

Everyone will admire your dedication to your work, by even working on holidays, and will never be the wiser.

Wow. What a weird tryptophan nap!

@Chevy showed up in her v8 chevy citation pulling a 32 ft stock trailer with @Warren Allison in the back seat. Yup, trailer was full of corriente cows being delivered to @HDRider
Stopped by to pick me up on the way to pull @kenny thomas out of a snowbank somewhere in chi-town. Then it was on to @callmefence place so we could have a good fence for them critters...

I spend wayyyyy too much time on here...

@Chevy showed up in her v8 chevy citation pulling a 32 ft stock trailer with @Warren Allison in the back seat. Yup, trailer was full of corriente cows being delivered to @HDRider
Stopped by to pick me up on the way to pull @kenny thomas out of a snowbank somewhere in chi-town. Then it was on to @callmefence place so we could have a good fence for them critters...

Copious quantities of coffee will prevent most of that kind of stuff.
Well, except for the Chevy Citation thing.
Takes hard liquor or hard drugs to cure that piece of crap.
BACK SEAT? The things barely had front seats.

Thats the one I'll be driving!!! I feel like I need have cigarettes and a shirt with a pocket to have them in to drove that car. Maybe some BIG hair too. ☺👩‍🦱

😆😅🤣😂☠ Thats good stuff your going to go to sleep dreaming about all us. 😆😅🤣😂

Do ya'll kiss everyone on the lips when you greeting them?! 🤨
Do you mean the black fella's Shell? Definitely no. I treat them like any other person Shell, not many real ones around, a lot of pretend ones that are as white as you and me, they "identify" as one. Hell when I was a kid I would play without a shirt on and would go so brown that people thought I had a bit of boomerang in me, blonde hair was a giveaway though.

Ken

Actually, I had asked @Farmer Shell to swing by your place, cause I wanted to try to trade you a few of those Corrs for ole Bessie! We just told you Kenny was stuck in a snow bank ! LOL

Do you mean the black fella's Shell? Definitely no. I treat them like any other person Shell, not many real ones around, a lot of pretend ones that are as white as you and me, they "identify" as one. Hell when I was a kid I would play without a shirt on and would go so brown that people thought I had a bit of boomerang in me, blonde hair was a giveaway though.

Ken

"In South Africa and Australia, for instance, kissing quickly on the lips with a closed mouth is a common greeting custom among friends, especially in rural areas. "

Is this incorrect? Don't believe it's has anything to do with race. 🤨 Custom maybe? I was just curious.

That makes me think of this car that is in Rawlins WyomingView attachment 10584

😂☠ I have no clue how but that hilarious!!! I can't figure this one out... there is a truck I see around here has two sets of mirrors. 🤣😂👏🏾 I've been wanting to get a picture, only see it when I'm driving. It has the normal set than the next set on the back passenger doors. I can't figure out the reason, looks weird. 🤷🏽‍♀️🪞🪞🪞🪞🛻

Latest posts