56 more minutes!!

Help Support CattleToday:

56 more minutes and thanksgiving will be over. Most look forward to it, I'm just glad when it's over.

He is worried about that ranch hand to enjoy. 🤣

You sound like me in the pool.... "I get rude in the pool!" 😆 I want to just relax enjoy the sun. Kids and husband want to act a fools like they tornadoes, college kids on spring break, party turn up music so loud the entire hood hears it....🤦🏽‍♀️

I seriously one time want to act like some people do... 😆

Well I enjoyed my family, the food was awesome and watched a pretty good football game (first one I've watched in 2 years) and my Cowboys lost in OT, but it was a good game

I have now went into hiding. My niece and nephew (and wife) sound like they are tearing the house into pieces and screaming bloody murder. I'm just like my cat when company comes over, I go off by myself until it sounds like everyone is gone and then I come out.

Pilgrims and Indians didn't share a meal like that. Do Indian have Thanksgiving?
Shell, Australia celebrates Australia Day on the 26th of January which celebrates when the first fleet arrived at Sydney Cove but it is under threat now as the black fella's and all the do gooder hangers on want it changed as they claim it is Invasion Day.

Ken

Shell, Australia celebrates Australia Day on the 26th of January which celebrates when the first fleet arrived at Sydney Cove but it is under threat now as the black fella's and all the do gooder hangers on want it changed as they claim it is Invasion Day.

Ken

Do ya'll kiss everyone on the lips when you greeting them?! 🤨