504r signature reviews?

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for the info, I knew bale weight varys for alot of different reasons. Wind row density makes a difference. When you come back later and come across squated bales thats a good sing of thin wind rows. It's not always the baler itself that determines bale weight.

No net lol I feed everything I roll for myself and my leases do not have any place to store hay inside I have personally found it much easier cutting twine off in the winter with snow and ice than cutting net

No net lol I feed everything I roll for myself and my leases do not have any place to store hay inside I have personally found it much easier cutting twine off in the winter with snow and ice than cutting net
Our weather is very similar to yours, and I can't say that one is any more bothersome than the other to me. My newer baler has both on it, and I've never used the twine.

I can't for the life of me figure out how that happened with the tailgate closed. Sure looks like the polish rods folded while they were fully extended (tailgate open).

I can't for the life of me figure out how that happened with the tailgate closed. Sure looks like the polish rods folded while they were fully extended (tailgate open).
Same here, but I guess anything is possible.

I'd venture to guess that a bale somehow got caught in the end gate, or it was backed into something with the gate up. Pretty hard to bend a cylinder like that when it is retracted.

Latest posts